Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

In the light of the holiday, I will list some of the numerous blessings the Lord has bestowed upon me.

First and foremost, thank you God for sending Your son, Jesus, to die for me. Without Him, I would not have the wonderful gift of salvation nor the promise of Heaven.

I have the craziest and most amazing family in the world. My loving and giving parents, insane little brother, even more insane little sister, two pairs of the most wonderful grandparents, awesome cousins, two aunts, two uncles, a number of second/third cousins, great uncles, great aunts...the list goes on and on. I am so thankful for each and every one of them. I love each one of you :)

My best friends. There's no way I could get through high school, let alone life, without y'all.

I don't know what I would do without music. God has blessed me with talents for it and I can't imagine my life without song, piano, or choir.

No comments:

Post a Comment