Friday, November 27, 2009

DC, Day 2

On the second day, it was pouring down rain and the high was only 45. Karis was still very sick with a high fever, so she stayed at the hotel all day with Papa. Mom, Mimi, Ryan, and I went out into the rain, while the 3 of them donned ponchos. I was way too embarrassed to wear one! Haha.

It's no wonder that he is his father's son. :D
We walked around 15 blocks to the White House. I have never done that much walking at one time in my life. Most of it was uphill as well.
Secret Service car in front of the White House.


The front of the White House.


The back of the White House. (me & Ryan touched the grass and were so proud!)


Doesn't he look happy?!?!


After the White House we walked to the Holocaust Museum. This was one of my favorites. We were not allowed to take pictures inside so all I have is the outside of the building.




No comments:

Post a Comment