Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer: It Came and Went

Well, another summer has come to an end for me. It was a great one, and I've made many great memories over the past two and a half months.
School starts tomorrow, and surprisingly, I'm excited about it. I'm ready to get back into a routine and see all my friends. Also, I'm pretty stoked that it's my sophomore year! No more freshie time!
Schedule this year? 1st hour -Show Choir, 2nd hour -Advanced Chemistry (scary!!!), 3rd hour -US History, 4th hour -Law (random class, I know), 5th hour-Advanced English 10, 6th hour -Algebra II. As you can see above, I'm pretty nervous about chemistry. I've heard it's pretty tough. And I really didn't mean to take Law, but the class I wanted was full, so I had to pick something else. It's just a semester class so I'm not worried about it.
So, last year I didn't want a backpack. My locker was pretty small, & I didn't think I'd need it. WRONG! I carried my books and binders and other junk in my arms day after day after day...it got very tiring. I went to Famous Footwear last week (got some shoes, yay!) and I saw this backpack on sale for $7:
It's super cute! Haha. Well, wish me luck on my first day of 10th grade tomorrow! It's gonna be a fantastic year. :)
P.S. Ryan is starting 8th grade, last year at his middle school. & Karis is starting 1st grade, her first year of elementary school!

1 comment: