Thursday, May 13, 2010

I suppose it's time for an update :)

Well, not much has happened here lately. School is almost over; only 6 more days!! Hopefully my chemistry final isn't too difficult. That's the only one I'm worried about. Then it's HELLO SUMMER! I cannot wait.

I got my first little dinger on my car about 3 weeks ago. I was pulling up to a QT to get gas and got just a wee bit too close to one of the yellow posts. It didn't dent the car or anything, just got a nice pretty yellow paint scrape on my front right bumper. Luckily, I have a magic man for a grandfather and he got some wax and wiped it off. They use super cheap paint on those things so it came off easily. Yay!!!

I recently watched this movie for the first time and LOVED it:


And Chase has got me addicted to all the music and the movie from this:


SO I think that's all for now! I can almost taste summer break!
-Cayley

No comments:

Post a Comment