Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Christmastime!

It truly is the most wonderful time of the year! I don't get into the Christmas spirit until after Thanksgiving, but I'm all into it now! This past week we decorated two Christmas trees (I only have a picture of the smaller one).


One of the churches in our area always puts on a huge light show for the whole month of December. They start stringing the lights before Halloween because there are so many trees! We took a drive through the lights last week as well.



For my National Honor Society, my best friend, Sami, and I went to bell ring in front of Walmart for the Salvation Army. It actually wasn't very cold, so it was fun!
Remember that Jesus is the reason for this season, and we are celebrating HIS birth this time of year :)

P.S. All my Texas family: We are coming down the weekend of the 18th! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment