Saturday, July 11, 2009

Winshape Kid's Camp!

This past week I volunteered at my church for their summer kid's camp. The kids were split up into 3 big groups, and I had 3rd & 4th graders. Our group name was the SAFARI! :D The kids were so entertaining and it was awesome serving the Lord by just spending time with them. The only downside to it was I had to be at the church every morning at 7 AM. I usually went to bed about 10:00 every night that week! I got really attached to a few of the girls and it was sad leaving them. Here are some pictures from the camp :)






These 3 boys cracked me up ALL the time, especially the one in the middle. His name is Micha. He always had something crazy to say and he definitely made my week so much more fun.

I helped out with a photography class as well and here are some of the pictures I took. They're amateur, but helping the kids was great.





July 6th - 10th :)

1 comment: